We are manufacturer and supplier of Fiber Optic Meida Converter & Ethernet media Converter ,SC,ST,FC,LC,
10/100M fiber optic media converters, 10/100/1000M
fiber optic media converters,ethernet media converters,Single mode to Multimode Fiber Optic Media Converter,16 Slots Media Converter Chassis.managed fiber optic converters,protocol converters E1 to Fiber.
About fiber optic media converter:
Media converter is equipment which receives data signals, sent via one media, convert the signals and then transmit the signals into another kind of media. Fiber optic media converters convert the signals sent from copper cable to signals that run on the fiber cable, they are copper to fiber or fiber-to-fiber conversion devices. There are single mode fiber optic media converters and multi mode fiber optic converters, for single mode fiber converters, there are dual fiber type and single fiber type which the fiber cable functions both as transmitting media and receiving media, while for multi mode fiber optic media converter, there are only dual fiber types.
Working distance of the fiber optic media converters are different .for typical multimode fiber optic converters, their working distance max is about 2km., for single mode fiber optic media converters, their working distance can be 20km, 40km, 60km, 80km and even up to 120km.
Stand alone fiber optic media converter is a small device with the fiber optic interface and copper cable interface and the power supply adaptor, for the fiber optic interface, SC type is the most commonly used, but there are also FC and ST types. For the Ethernet interface, it is usually one or several UTP cable ports. There are also chassis type fiber optic media converters, typical type is a 19-inch rack-mounted chassis, with 16 slots on it, so that it can fit 16 pcs of chassis type fiber optic media converters. For chassis type fiber optic media converters, they use the same power supply. They function as plug and play and thus is easy to manage.
There are 10/100 base and 10/100/1000 base fiber optic media converters, they can work with 10/100M Ethernet and 10/100/1000M Ethernet. They can function under either half duplex or full duplex mode, and they can auto choose and fit the 10M or 100M or 1000M Gigabit signals.
In Today's systems,LANs are becoming larger and more complicated,people are looking for equipment that is cost effective and flexible and easy to manage,the fiber optic media converters play an important role there,they can connect different types of media effetively and seamlessly..Fiber Optic Media Converters are used in the fiber
optic network to transform the signals sent from fiber
glass to traditional UTP cables, they are typically used in ethernet as physical layer networking eqiupment .Fiberoptic.com.cn intl offer 10/100 base fibre optic media converters and 10/100/1000 base
fiber optic media converters. The 10/100M fiber optic media converter mediates between a 10/100Base-Tx segment and a 100Base-Fx segment .
The 10/100/1000M fiber optic media converter mediates mediates between 10/100/1000Base-Tx segment and a 1000Base-Fx segment.
These media converters can extend the conventional 10M Ethernet or 100M or 100/1000M Fast Ethernet to an optional 20Km20Km distance via the fast Ethernet
Fiber-optical Line. Fiberoptic.com.cn fiber optic media
converters are high performance, economic and
reliable solutions for many applications in LAN
10/100 base dual fiber media converters
10/100M dual fiber Series Optic Fiber Optic Media Converter is the conversion equipment of Ethernet optical electronic signals between 10/100M UTP interface (TX) and 100M Fiber interface (FX). The traditional 10/100M Fast Ethernet can be extended to the distance of 120km through optical fiber link. These Series fiber optic converters with reasonable price are especially designed for network users.
1. Auto negotiation function allows UTP port to select the transmission mode of 10/100M and Full Duplex or Half Duplex.
2. UTP port supports MDI / MDI-X auto crossover.
3. Multiple optical interface to be chosen: SC, ST or FC, single mode / multimode.
4. Supporting 1552 Byte packet.
5. Internal circuit of prevented thunder could greatly reduce damage of the converter caused by thunderbolt induction.
6. Design of internal or external power supply for selection by users.
* Operating standards: IEEE802. 3u, 10/100Base-TX and 100Base-FX
* MAC address table: 1K
* Connector: UTP: RJ-45 10/100Mbps; Fiber: ST/SC/FC 100Mbps
* Cable: UTP: Cat. 5 UTP (the max distance up to 100m)
Fiber (Multimode): 50/125, 62. 5/125 μ m(the max distance up to 2km or 5km)
Fiber (Single mode): 8. 3/125, 8. 7/125, 9/125, 10/125 μ m(the max distance up to 20 20km)
* Flow Control
Full Duplex: Supporting standard IEEE802. 3x
Half Duplex: Back pressure
* LED: Power, FX FDX, FX Link/Act, TX 100, TX FDX, TX Link/Act.
* Power: AC 170 ~ 240V; DC 5V.
* Ambient Temperature: 0 ~ 70º C
* Humidity: 5 ~ 90%
10/100 base single fiber media converters
10/100M Single mode Single Fiber Optic Media Converter can convert Optical-Electric Ethernet signals between 10/100M UTP interface (TX) and 100M optical fiber interface (FX). It could extend traditional 10/100M Fast Ethernet to the distance of 90km through single optical fiber link. It is with stable performance and good quality by adopting latest IC from USA and Taiwan. This fiber optic converter must be used in couples, because the transmitted optical differs from the receive optical in wavelength.
1. The transmission of channel optical signals can be completed by single fiber. It has doubled in quantity of fiber data transmission compared with twin fiber type.
2. Auto negotiation function allows UTP port to auto select 10M or 100M and Full Duplex or Half Duplex
3. The UTP port supports MDI/MDI-X auto crossover.
4. Supporting 1600 bytes packet for management.
5. Internal circuit of prevented thunder could greatly reduce damage of converters caused by thunderbolt induction.
6. Indicator function of link fault (LFP): When optical fiber is at fault, the converter could stop all the link.
7. Converter working mode could be chosen: Store and forward switch mode, Modified cut-through switch mode, or Converter mode.
* Operating standards: IEEE802. 3u, 10/100Base-TX and 100Base-FX;
* MAC addresses table: 1K
* Data buffer: 128K.
* Connectors: UTP Connector: RJ-45, 10/100Mbps; Fiber Connector: SC, 100Mbps
* Cable: UTP: Cat. 5 UTP cable (the max distance up to100m)
Fiber (Single mode): 8. 3/125, 8. 7/125, 9/125, 10/125 μ M(the max distance up to 90km)
* Flow Control
Full Duplex: IEEE802. 3x
Half Duplex: Back pressure
10/100/1000 base dual fiber media converters & Gigabit fiber optic converters
Gigabit Fiber Converter can convert Optical-Electric Ethernet signals between 10/100/1000M UTP interface (TX) and 1000M optical fiber interface (FX). The traditional 10/100/1000M gigabit Ethernet can be extended to the distance of 100km through optical fiber link.
1. Auto negotiation function allows UTP ports to auto select 10/100/1000M and Full Duplex or Half Duplex.
2. UTP port supports MDI / MDI-X auto crossover.
3. Supporting the max 1536 byte Ethernet packet.
4. Supporting flow control
5. Adopting internal power supply
* Operating standards: IEEE802. 3z/AB 1000Base-T, 1000Base-SX/LX
* MAC address table: 4K
* Data Buffer: 256K
* Connector: UTP: RJ-45, 10/100/1000Mbps, Fiber: SC, 1000Mbps
* Cable UTP: Cat 5e or Cat 6 (the max distance up to 100m) , Fiber (multimode): 50/125, 62. 5/125 μ m (the max distance up to 550/224m) , Fiber (single mode): 8. 3/125, 8. 7/125, 9/12 μ m (the max distance up to 100km)
* Flow control:
Full Duplex: IEEE802. 3x flow control ,Half Duplex: Back pressure flow control
* Power: A. C. 220V (17050V), 50Hz; D. C. 5V, 1A
* Ambient temperature: 0 ~ +50degree
* Storage temperature: 0 ~ +70degree
* Humidity: 5% ~ 90%
10/100/1000 base single fiber media converters & Gigabit fiber optic converters
Gigabit Single Fiber Converter can convert Optical-Electric Ethernet signals between 10/100/1000M UTP interface (TX) and 1000M optical fiber interface (FX). The traditional 10/100/1000M gigabit Ethernet can be extended to the distance of 90km through single optical fiber link. The performance and quality of the products are excellent because of adopting latest Gigabyte IC from USA and Taiwan. It must be used in couples, because the transmitted optical differs from the receive optical in wavelength.
1. The transmission of a channel signals can be completed by single fiber. It has doubled in quantity of fiber data transmission compared with twin fiber.
2. Auto negotiation function allows UTP port to auto select 10/100/1000M and Full Duplex or Half Duplex
3. The UTP port supports MDI / MDI-X auto crossover.
4. Supporting the max 1536 bytes packets
5. Adopting internal power supply to insure equipment at long-hours work stably.
Single mode to Multi mode Fiber Optic Media Converter
Single mode to Multimode Fiber Optic Media Converter - Single mode to Multimode Fiber Optic Converters are simple and reliable devices for connecting multimode fiber traffic to single mode fiber devices and links. Use these bi-directional media converters individually to connect 100Base-FX multimode and single mode devices, or in pairs at each end of long-distance single mode fiber links. These Fiber Converters are the perfect solution dispersed networks where media conversion required between multimode segments separated by long distances.
Conform to the IEEE802.3u 100BASE-TX/FX standards
Connector: FX connector is all SC
PWR: Power Indicator
FIBER A,FIBER B
Work mode: full duplex
Single mode: 1300nm, 1310nm, and 1550nm
Multi modes: 1300nm, 850n
Power supply: 5V DC 1A(External Power)
Storage temperature: -40~70°C
16 Slots Media Converter Chassis
16 Slots Media Converter Chassis -media converter chassis suppliert is acceptable for the most 16
sets of different Media Converter Cards within a rack-mountable chassis which is supplied with
unified power. Installing at the center of network, it can not only reduce the links, simplify the
structure, but also ease for management and maintenance.
it can be tidily placed at any network environment. The external form of RACK is simple and tidy. It
is ready for 10/100Mbps, 10/100/1000Mbps Converter Card to be plugged in, and will be the best
solution of network connections for the continuous development of network.
1. The power of the Rack can be supplied by the type of single power or dual power. Adopting dual
power supply, the load of each power can be reduced and the life of the power would extend. When one
power supply is at fault, the other one can still work independently. It would enhance the
reliability of the RACK.
2. Supplying the converters or powers to be plugged and played.
3. 2U high: 19 inch standard design
4. It is possessed of stable performance, large capacity of power supply, and ease for management and
* Capacity: 16 slots available. Every 10/100M Converter Card occupies one slot, every 10/100/1000M
Converter Card occupies two slots.
* Power input: AC 100~260V, 50~60Hz; Output: DC +5V 12A
* Power protection: Protection from over voltage, over current and short circuit
* Ambient temperature: 0 ~ +50º C
* Storage temperature: 0º C~70º C
* Humidity: 5% ~ 90%
* Dimensions: 485(wide) x 245(length) x 90(high) mm
Protocol convertor E1 to Fiber
This protocol convertor provide conversion from ITU-T G. 703 E1 channel to Ethernet interface. Used widely in connecting between WAN and LAN, monitoring, etc.
1. Based on self -copyright IC.
2. Semi/full duplex self adapt, support VLAN.
3. RJ45 interface support auto-mdix.
4. Provide 2 clock types: E1 master clock, E1 line clock.
5. Provide 3 loop functions: Local loop, to remote loop, order remote loop.
6. Have pseudo random code test function, easy the installation and maintenance.
7. Support 2 impedances: 75 Ohm unbalance and 120 Ohm balance.
8. Have Ethernet monitor self-reset function, equipment will not dead.
9. Provide detecting realtime Ethernet communication status.
10. Two types: Standalone, desktop, 19inch; Card, usually be inserted in our rack 19 inch.
* E1 interface
* interface standard: According with G. 703
* Interface Rate 2. 048Mbps+-50ppm
* Jitter tolerance according with G. 742 and G. 823.
* transmission capability 1*E1
* clock inter-clock, line-clock
* connector BNC(75Ω), RJ45(120Ω)
* E1 Impedance 75Ω(unbalance), 120Ω(balance).
* 10/100 Base-T interface Interface Rate: 10/100Mbps
* duplex half and full duplex self-adapt.
* Interface character match IEEE802. 3, IEEE802. 1Q(VLAN).
* Connector RJ45, support auto-mdix * MAC address capability 4096
* working Environment power supply AC220V; AC 110V; DC -48V; DC +24V
* power consumption ?W
* working temperature: 0 ~ 50 degree
* storage temperature: -40~ +70 degree
* humidity: 95 %
Managed fiber optic converter
10M/100M, half-duplex/full-duplex auto negotiable function
Supporting storage and forward mode, which supports long packet without limitation to packet length in convert mode.
Supporting bandwidth control.
Supporting function of LFP (Link Fault Pass-Through), forcing other ports in the link to stop transmission when any port breakage in the link is found by auto sensing.
Supporting remote network management, such as resetting , enable/disable Ethernet port, etc.
Standalone-type network management is made through card insertion at local end.
Working modes of 10M/100M, full/half-duplex, auto /non- auto negotiation are freely set through DIP switch or remote network management.
Function of LFP, direct connection or storage and transmit mode can be set through data switch or remote network management.
MDI-II/MDI-X mode can be identified by Ethernet port.
Storage and forward buffer improving transmission efficiency, and realizing flow control, broadcast isolation, and error checking.
Supporting network performance of IEEE802.1q can guarantee main characteristics of most mainstream products such as functions of VLAN, TRUNK.
our new management fiber optic media converters are with LFP(Link Fault Pass-Through),forcing other ports in the link to stop transmission when any port breakage in the link is found by auto sensing.and our managed fiber optic media converters are with Telnet support, which allow the users to set or change a password or IP address for the management card. we offer free softwares for monitoring the fiber media converter function status on the computer.typical type is a 10/100 Base fiber optic media converter,which is also called 10/100M fiber optic converter.
Two Ethernet Ports Fiber Optic Media Converters
Fiberoptic.com.cn recently released the two ethernet ports fiber optic media converters.
Fiber Optic Media Converters are used in the ethernet for the transform between signals in the fiber optic patch cables and signals in the UTP cables.most suppliers offer the fiber optic media converters with one UTP port and one fiber port.
unlike the most commonly type of Fiber Optic Media Converters which are only with one ethernet ports,
Fiberoptic.com.cn released the fiber optic media converters with two ethernet ports. the two RJ45 ports of the fiber converters can work at the same time.This product has released just a short period of time has got the increasing interest from market.
For detailed inquiry please contact our sales team :
We are fiber optic media
converters China manufacturer and fiber optic media
converters China supplier.